About Altos Adventure Mobile Games
On February 19, 2015 Snowman released the Altos Adventure Mobile Games. The Alto’s Adventure was inspired by Monument Valley(2014), Journey(2012), Windosill(2009), Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 2(2000). It is a endless runner snowboarding video game.
In 2015 Alto’s Adventure initially release for iOS device. After that in September, 2017 Snowman announced to launch Alto’s Adventure on Android and Kindle Fire.
This game received “Universal Acclaim” according to review score Aggregator Metacritic. But it also has criticized that the game is unoriginal. Harry Slater of Pocket Gamer said Alto’s Adventure was “pretty special” and “among the best on the app store”.
How to play this Game
Alto’s Adventure is a side-scrolling endless runner game. The player Character run automatically the right side of the screen.
- For the character to jump player taps the screen and to show tricks player hold the screen.
- The player character have to cross dangerous gaps, grinding across rooftops of villages and outsmarting the mountain elders to reach the goals.
- After completing goals player will collect awards and coins.
- Leter in Alto’s Adventure, Player can use a wingsuit, that will change some elements of the game.
|Updated||Nov 13, 2017|
|Devices||iOS(9.0 or leter), Android(4.0 or up), Kindle Fire|
|Language||English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean etc.|
Developer of Altos Adventure Mobile Games
1. Snowman (Developer)
2. Ryan Cash (Director)
3. Harry Nesbitt (Programmer)
The collaboration between Snowman and idie development studio based in Toronto and lead artist and programmer Harry Nesbitt based in Devon, England built the Alto’s Adventure.
They want to make sure that Alto’s Adventure will different from other snowboarding games. They avoided the negative uninteresting or repetitive goals like other endless runner games.
The app for Android was release on February 11, 2016 and the Android version is free to download.
Click here to Download this game.