Computer software is increasing every day. With that, the malware program also increasing that can be very dangerous for your computer. It can hijack your vital information from your computer. So what be like if you can clean your computer without installing any software. That’s why I am here to tell you how you can clean your computer manually. So stay with me until the end.
Why your computer gets tired?
when you work on your computer for the longer period of times consistently then it get’s tired. A bunch of file and folder is the responsible for this. Browsing different website can slow your browsing speed. Using some heavyweight software is another key thing for becoming tired.
The first step to remove temporary files from your computer. It will clear unnecessary space from your computer.
- Find search option in your computer
- Write “Disk Cleanup” in that option
- A pop window will appear and you clean temporary files from that option
Deleting everything from prefetch option can boost up your computer speed.
- Open Run Option from your computer ( Windows button+ R)
- Write “prefetch ” in that option
- Delete everything you find there
Clear your browsing History
Clearing your browsing history can boost your computer speed. Here is how you can do that.
- Go to your browser ( Chrome, Mozilla etc)
- Find History option. ( For Chrome browser: Crt+H)
- Clear all history as you want to do.
Run Disk Defragmenter
- Go windows search option
- Type “Disk Defragmenter” in that.
- Run this on all drive including C drive.
Uninstall unnecessary software
- Go to uninstall a program or remove program option from your computer
- remove or uninstall software that you don’t want.
Run Antivirus Program
You need to use an antivirus program if you use a bunch of software for your computer. It will remove malware or delicious file from your computer. but if you don’ use so many software then I recommend not use antivirus program because it does slow your computer.
- User free or premium antivirus program
- For Free, you can use Avast or Avira free antivirus.
Conclustion: When installing software be careful it is from a legitimate sites.